P O Box 518 Kasane, Botswana
Plot 512 Kazungula New Stands
Got Any Questions?
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO CONTACT US
- Personal first aid kit
- Hat or cap to shield from the sunlight
- Long and short pants
- Light and Warm Jacket
- Closed shoes or boots or sandals
- charging system for the camera or spare batteries – European and American socket
- A pair of Binoculars
- Cameras and if possible with interchangeable lenses
- A pair of sun glasses
- Insect repellent
- Personal Torch or headlamp
Please check with your embassy whether you need a VISA to the country you are travelling to. It is advisable to apply for the VISA well in time to avoid inconveniences.
Please advise us on your dietary requirements, if you have special medical needs. We provide 3 meals per day with beverages and bottles water.
Please check with your doctor if you fit to travel.
Please advise if you need a translator, those who are not English speakers.
Subscribe to our mailing list
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST NEWS AND OFFERS!